Last Updated October 8, 2019
ETABS 18.0 | 18.0.1 | 18.0.2 Enhancements
New Database Tables
- Tables have been expanded to completely define the model and results.
- Most model-definition tables can be edited interactively.
- Tables can be exported in Excel, Access, Text, or XML formats.
Enhanced control is now available for the stiffness and damping of nonlinear link objects.
Line and quadrilateral strain gauges can be defined, along with acceptance criteria, for measuring deformation, shear, and rotation (Ultimate level).
- Faster frame and wall design for all design codes and materials when considering many load combinations.
- Faster creation of the analysis model when previously meshed shell objects do not need to be re-meshed.
- Reduced size of results stored for direct-integration time-history load cases.
Application Programming Interface (API)
Starting with ETABS v18, the API will be compatible with future major versions of ETABS until the API itself requires a breaking change.
A new cross-product API is available that will work with CSI products ETABS, SAP2000, and CSiBridge.